Applicable to SunDAT Pro, SunDAT Standard, SunDAT Essential
Site Configuration is where you will need to input basic site information before starting the design of your PV plant. Creating a site in Site Configuration is required in order to use SunDAT.
Figure - Site Configuration
- Project ID: (Required) This is the name for this particular project.
- Client Name: (Optional) Input for putting the client name which will be added in the project data.
- Latitude: (Required) This can be a manual input or will auto-populate if importing KMZ file or using SketchUp Geolocation
- Longitude: (Required) This can be a manual input or will auto-populate if importing KMZ file or using SketchUp Geolocation
- North Angle: (Required) This input specifies the SketchUp model where north is in the model. For most projects, this should be set to the default value of 0.
- Address: (Optional) This can be a manual input or will auto-populate when a latitude and longitude have been added.
- Create button. Press button to create a SunDAT project after site configuration inputs have been added. This button will change to Update when a project has already been created and can be pressed to update with changed site configuration inputs.
- Reset button. Clears all the inputs