Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, Essential
Steps for Site Configuration:
- Input the project information for the model (see Inputs for Site Configuration below for details on the input)
- Press the Create button to create the project in SunDAT. A message will appear with 'SITE CREATED/UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY'
Inputs for Site Configuration:
Project ID: [Required] This the identification for this model. Typically, this would be the project name.
Client Name: Input for putting a client name of the project.
Latitude: [Required] Specify the latitude of the model. Latitude input must be in decimal format.
Positive value = Northern hemisphere
Negative value = Southern hemisphere
Longitude: [Required] Specify the longitude of the model. Longitude input must be in decimal format.
Positive value = Eastern hemisphere (east of the Prime Meridian)
Negative value = Western hemisphere (west of the Prime Meridian)
North Angle: [Required] This input sets the north direction for the model. This value is typically "0" (represented by the green axis in SketchUp).
Address: Address of the project location.
Example of Inputs for Site Configuration
- If using SketchUp Geolocation or KMZ/KML Import, the Latitude, Longitude, and Address inputs will auto-populate.
- Address input will auto-populate if latitude and longitude are inputted and the location is in an appropriate location (example: not in the ocean).
- Latitude and longtiude can be auto-populated if Address is inputted.