Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, & Essential
Error message when attempting to generate a PV layout: ERROR IN GENERATING PV LAYOUT. REASON: NO_RESULT:UNABLE TO PLACE A SINGLE COMPONENT IN REGION
- Region was broken or manipulated, so SunDAT is having trouble identifying the region
- Wrong units used to import a DWG/DXF file, leading the regions to be smaller then they should be.
- The table was built incorrectly with the wrong units
- Verify the dimensions of your region is correct.
- Verify the dimensions of your tables or blocks. You can do this by going selecting your table or block in Table Creation or Block creation respectively and then press the Update button. When your table or block is visible, then you can use SketchUp's Tape measure tool to measure the dimensions of the table or block.
- If dimensions for the region and tables/blocks are correct, another thing to try is changing the depth of layout algorithm to higher detail like Normal or Detailed. This should be used for irregular size projects.