Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, & Essential
In export design, the drop-down menu to export to either Layout or AutoCAD template is empty and cannot export to a template.
- The path to the Drawing templates folder is incorrect
- Template files are missing in the template folder.
- In the SunDAT interface, go to Utilities -> Settings in the panels on the left side.
- Go to the App Presets tab
- Look for Drawing Templates path and check it is correct. By default it is C:/SunDAT/templates. Verify that the path is using forward slashes ("/")
- If the path is correct, close SketchUp
- Open Windows Files explorer and go to the folder C:/SunDAT/templates. Check your templates (.layout and .zip format) are in the folder.