Applicable to SunDAT Pro, Standard, & Essential
- Go to the Equipment Library Panel
- Search for a module that closely resembles the the module you want to create for example the same model module or the same manufacturer. This will save a lot of time in terms of editing and adding inputs to the component.
- Select the module that you want your new module to based on and the module information will appear on the right.
- Press the Clone button and Clone Module Component box will appear.
- Add the inputs for the new module. To find out more about the inputs, click here: Clone Module Component Attributes
- When done with the inputs, press the Create button. You will be asked if you would like to submit this new custom component to be added in the Global Library and if you do, press the Yes button. Otherwise press No. You can also attach a Spec sheet with the submittal. Please note, equipment can only be added to Global Library if there is a spec sheet/data sheet attached or if the spec sheet/data sheet is available on the manufacturer's website.
- A message will appear in the corner saying the component was created. Now your module will be available to use in creating tables. To view your custom module, go to the User Library tab and the module will be listed under Modules.